Prep time – 5 minutes
Cook time – 15 hours
1 x Slice Wholemeal or White Bread
1 x Out and About Free-Range Egg from Super Butcher
1 x Gotzinger American Bacon from Super Butcher
Chives for Garnish (if desired)
1. Use a heart shaped cookie cutter, cut out a heart in the centre of the bread.
2. Melt butter in a pan and add the bread to the pan. Cook until slightly toasted.
3. Carefully break an egg into the centre of the slice.
4. Add Gotzinger American Bacon to the pan and cook to your liking.
5. Use a lid and cover the pan until the egg is set and the yolk is cooked to your liking.
At Super Butcher, we are proud to support Australian businesses. We stock Out and About Free-Range Eggs which are produced in the Mid Coast of NSW and are hand selected for quality and freshness. Out Gotzinger American Bacon is Gotzingers best bacon. It is pure pork bell, cured and naturally smoked.
Give your mum the best!