Ready To Dry Age Black Angus OP Ribs | $29.99kg
READ BEFORE PURCHASING
- THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP.
- SELECT ANY PICK-UP DATE THAT IS AVAILABLE FROM THE CART PAGE. (These will be within 7 days - you will be emailed with your actual date, you will not be able to checkout otherwise).
- DO NOT CHECK OUT WITH ANY NON DRY-AGED ITEMS IN YOUR CART.
This product is sold as a whole product, to be dry aged by us in our dry ageing facility. By purchasing whole, you are able to secure a premium product at an unbeatable price - however you are also exposed to the loss of weight that can occur due to ageing and trimming of the final product (~30%).
This product can be:
- Trimmed for your convenience
- Sliced for your convenience
- Dry-aged by our team of master butchers for a period of your choosing
You will be contacted throughout the process including:
- An email within 72 hours of purchase confirming your estimated pick-up date
- An email after your dry ageing process has been completed to organize final pick-up dates.
Each rack of OP ribs is cut from Diamantina Angus cattle - this makes for one of our most premium offerings of dry aged ribs, ever! On its own - these would be amazing; with the benefit of dry ageing adding a new, ever-changing flavour profile, it will be phenomenal.
Dry ageing adds flavour (think nutty, buttery) texture and tenderness to the final product that you will not be able to achieve in any other way. During the aging process enzymes break down the connective tissue between the muscle fibre, tenderizing the meat. At the same time, the cut of meat loses moisture, concentrating the flavour.
|Finished Date Legend||Pick-Up|
Please Note: If selecting a sliced or diced option, the final weight of your product may vary due to trimming, soaker pads and packaging.
We Also Recommend
Buy Two Get Three More Free Shortcut Eye Fillet | $44.99kg
Dinner Tonight Pack (Online Only)
5 Family-Size Meals For $50 Pack
10 For $10 - Chicken Breast Schnitzel