Adapted from www.taste.com.au
Homestyle Beef Burgers
00:50 Prep | 00:40 Cook | Serves 4
- 500 Super Butcher lean beef mince
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (35g) fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup (25g) grated parmesan
- 2 red capsicums, quartered
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 4 burger buns, split, toasted
- Cos lettuce leaves, to serve
- Tomato, sliced, to serve
- Pickles, to serve
- Aioli, to serve
Preparation: 50min › Cook: 40min › Ready in: 1HR 30MIN
1. Combine mince, chili, onion, oregano, Dijon, egg, crumbs and parmesan in a bowl. Season, mix with damp hands, then form into 4 patties. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat grill to high. Grill capsicum, skin-side up, for 3-4 minutes until the skin blisters and blackens. Place capsicum in a plastic bag and stand for 15 minutes. Once cool enough to handle, remove and discard skin. Slice into strips.
3. Place a frypan over medium-high heat. Brush burger patties with oil, then cook for 5 minutes each side until cooked through.
Step 4Fill buns with lettuce, patties, grilled capsicum, tomato, pickles and aioli.
Make it a pack
Do you love eating easy, healthy meals? Our value packs are perfect for a growing family! In addition to our 5 meals for $50 packs - we have a fantastic range of ready to ship value packs, order yours online today!