Adapted from www.bestrecipes.com.au
Mongolian Beef Stir-Fry
00:15 Prep | 00:20 Cook | Serves 5
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 800g Super Butcher stir-fry beef strips
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp ginger
- 2 onions large quartered
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tsp cornflour
- 1 cup beef stock (liquid)
- 2 tsp sesame seed
- 1 cup broccolini
Preparation: 15min › Cook: 20MIN › Ready in: 35MIN
- 1. Heat peanut oil in wok and fry beef in batches until browned and almost cooked.
- 2. Remove from pan.
- 3. Heat remaining sesame oil, then add garlic, ginger and onions, brocollini and stir-fry until onions are soft.
- 4. Return beef to wok with sesame oil, sauces and the blended cornflour and stock.
- 5. Stir until mixture boils and thickens.
6. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
7. Serve with rice and steamed vegetables of your choice.
Make it a pack
Do you love eating easy, healthy meals? Our value packs are perfect for a growing family! In addition to our 5 meals for $50 packs - we have a fantastic range of ready to ship value packs, order yours online today!