Completing a task earns an entry in the draw. One Weber Performer is drawn per store (Ashmore, Birkdale, Browns Plains, Eagle Farm, Browns Plains, Online). The draw will be completed on the 28 December with winners notified that day. Total prize value is $5,394.
How To Win:
1) Simply shop in-store with your Super Rewards card during the entry period, or shop online and add your Super Rewards card in the notes section. Each transaction under your loyalty card in the month of December equates to one (1) entry in the competition. Maximum one entry per day is eligible.
2) Post a photo of cooked food, food being prepared to cook, or food after it has been cooked. At least one product in the photographs must be purchased from Super Butcher Australia to be eligible. To be eligible, your Facebook or Instagram name match your full name in our loyalty database. Each "cook" posted on social media equates to two (2) entries in the competition.
3) Buy a Christmas Ham with your loyalty card. A Christmas ham refers to cured pork labelled as a ham, this excludes sliced ham, pickled pork. Ham products must be whole, mini boneless or half hams to be eligible. Each transaction of a Christmas ham under your loyalty card equates to three (3) entries in the competition.
After the entry period expires we will randomly choose 6 winners from our Super Rewards shoppers to win!
1. The total retail prize value is $5,394 (AUD).
2. The Weber Performer Premium is offered by Super Butcher Australia Pty. Ltd.
3. Super Butcher Australia Pty. Ltd. is available for use only by Australian residents over the age of 18.
4. Super Butcher Australia Pty. Ltd. is not exchangeable for cash or other forms of credit and no refunds will be issued for the value of the voucher if travel plans are cancelled or altered. All costs above the value of the voucher including any change or cancellation fees are the responsibility of the customer
5. Notification and claiming the Prize. Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
6. The prize has no expiry date.
7. Super Butcher Australia Pty. Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
8. The Prize will not be reinstated, refunded or replaced, even in the event that the item is unwanted. It may be resubmitted to the pool for a new winner to be chosen should the original winner and competition makers agree.
9. Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Super Butcher Australia Pty. Ltd.
10. The prize is void where prohibited or restricted by law..
11. Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Super Butcher Australia Pty. Ltd.