Adapted from www.allrecipes.com.au
Yellow Chicken Curry
00:10 Prep | 00:25 Cook | Serves 4
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- Salt to taste
- 500g Super Butcher diced chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 250ml (1 cup) natural yoghurt
- 200ml (3/4 cup) coconut milk
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preparation: 10min › Cook: 25min › Ready in: 35min
- Heat olive oil in a heavy frypan over medium heat. Fry onion until lightly browned.
- Stir in garlic, curry powder, cinnamon, paprika, bay leaf, ginger, sugar and salt. Continue stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces, tomato paste, yogurt, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and stir in lemon juice and cayenne pepper. Simmer 5 more minutes.
Make it a pack
Do you love eating easy, healthy meals? Our value packs are perfect for a growing family! In addition to our 5 meals for $50 packs - we have a fantastic range of ready to ship value packs, order yours online today!