Ready To Dry Age Jack's Creek OP Ribs | $29.99kg
READ BEFORE PURCHASING
- THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP.
- SELECT ANY PICK-UP DATE THAT IS AVAILABLE FROM THE CART PAGE. (These will be within 7 days - you will be emailed with your actual date, you will not be able to checkout otherwise).
- DO NOT CHECK OUT WITH ANY NON DRY-AGED ITEMS IN YOUR CART.
This product is sold as a whole product, to be dry aged by us in our dry ageing facility. By purchasing whole, you are able to secure a premium product at an unbeatable price - however you are also exposed to the loss of Choose Weight that can occur due to ageing and trimming of the final product (~30%).
On your arrival to collect, this product can be:
- Trimmed for your convenience
- Sliced for your convenience
- Vacuum sealed for your convenience
- An email within 72 hours of purchase confirming your estimated pick-up date.
- An email after your dry ageing process has been completed to organize final pick-up dates.
Each rack of OP ribs is cut from Jack's Creek award winning cattle - this makes for one of our most premium offerings of dry aged ribs, ever! On its own - these would be amazing; with the benefit of dry ageing adding a new, ever-changing flavour profile, it will be phenomenal.
Dry ageing adds flavour (think nutty, buttery) texture and tenderness to the final product that you will not be able to achieve in any other way.‚ During the aging process enzymes break down the connective tissue between the muscle fibre, tenderizing the meat. At the same time, the cut of meat loses moisture, concentrating the flavour.
These are currently sold out, look here for our tasty dry age T-bones we have in stock as an alternative: https://superbutcher.com.au/products/ready-to-dry-age-warwick-t-bones
Please Note: If selecting a sliced or diced option, the final weight of your product may vary due to trimming, soaker pads and packaging.
We Also Recommend
Gold Range Beef Chuck Ribs | $14.99kg