*points vary per department.
For more terms and conditions see below
How Do I Join?
To Join the Super Butcher Rewards program, you can either join online via clicking this link or please visit one of our stores and one of our team will join you up.
GET REWARDED TODAY!!
Super Butcher Loyalty Rewards is a FREE membership, benefits and savings program developed to reward our loyalty customers. It’s easy to use and to start reaping the benefits, just produce your Rewards card at any Super Butcher store when making a purchase and points will be automatically added.
Benefits of Super Butcher Rewards
Earn points for every purchase you make! Earn up to 1 Point* for every dollar you spend. Once you have accumulated 200 points, we will automatically email you a $10 voucher that you can use to purchase ANY product at ANY Super Butcher store.
How Many Points Do I Have?
Your points balance will be printed on your sales receipt when you make a purchase (points is not a real time reflection of your points as the tally may exclude the current purchase, please allow for overnight processing), or alternatively ask our staff for your points check.
Additional Rewards Cards
You can order additional Rewards cards so the whole family can earn points and receive vouchers faster. Let us know and we will issue you with additional card/s for a small postage and handling fee. Please visit your nearest store to update your membership and organise additional family cards.
How do I change or update my Super Butcher Rewards membership details?
If you are already a member of the Super Butcher Loyalty Rewards program and would like to update your details or check you points balance please visit our online store and login.
Alternatively, speak to one of our team members with your full name, current address, card number (located on the back of your membership card) with your updates or information request.
See below for full Terms and Conditions:
1. The Super Butcher Rewards card is issued by and remains the property of Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd. Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to withdraw the card at any time and that Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd will not be liable for any loss arising from the withdrawal of the card at the sole discretion of Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd.
2. Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the Super Butcher Rewards program, or terminate the program at any time. No alteration, amendment or termination will affect any discount vouchers which have been issued at the time of any alteration, amendment or termination of the scheme. Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd will not be liable for any loss resulting from the termination of the scheme from the date that the termination notice is served by way of notice in a Super Butcher store.
3. Application for and/or use of the Super Butcher Rewards card indicates acceptance of the rules and terms and conditions of the Super Butcher Rewards program.
4. To the extent permitted by law, Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the Super Butcher Rewards program and will not be liable for any loss resulting from any errors, omissions, delays or disruptions in the operation of the Super Butcher Rewards program.
5. Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to adjust Super Butcher Rewards points accrued that have resulted from operator error, computer error and/or fraud or any other reason beyond the control of Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd.
6. All participants in Super Butcher Rewards must be residents of Australia or New Zealand.
7. The Super Butcher Rewards card cannot be used as a credit, guarantee or proof of identity card.
8. It is the Super Butcher Rewards member’s responsibility to notify Super Butcher Rewards administration, or the staff at any Super Butcher store, of any change of address or membership details of that member. Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd will not be liable for any loss of points arising from the time taken to replace a lost or stolen Super Butcher rewards card.
9. Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge an administration fee of $2.00 + GST for any additional cards issued for a member account.
10. The Super Butcher Rewards card can be used at any Super Butcher store.
11. To earn points for a transaction, the Rewards Card must be presented at the register at the time of the transaction, otherwise the Reward member details cannot be captured and points cannot be allocated. Points cannot be claimed for retrospective purchases.
12. Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd rewards points will be earned for purchases made at Super Butcher stores.
13. Super Butcher Rewards points never expire subject to the other terms and conditions outlined here.
14. Earn points for every purchase you make! Earn up to 1 Point* for every dollar you spend. (Points vary per department).
15. Bonus points will be offered on selected merchandise from time to time.
16. Rewards, in the form of discount vouchers, will be mailed to customers who have accrued at least 200 reward points. The qualifying rewards points levels are calculated regularly.
17. Super Butcher Rewards will not be responsible for the replacement of any rewards vouchers mailed but not received by members due to an incorrect or out of date address, or vouchers that have been lost in the mail system. These may be replaced at the discretion of the Rewards coordinator should they have not been presented.
18. Super Butcher Rewards vouchers can be used at any time, for any goods that the Super Butcher store has in stock at the time of redemption. Super Butcher Rewards discount vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash nor is change provided when purchases do not exceed the value of the vouchers presented.
19. The redemption value of points is ten dollars per two hundred points. The redemption value of points may be changed at the discretion of Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd at any time.
20. Super Butcher Rewards discount vouchers are transferable in that they may be redeemed by persons other than the member. who was issued the discount voucher. The system will not allow a voucher to be presented more than once. Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd employees reserve the right to ask for the rewards card linked to the voucher to be shown at the time of redemption.
21. Super Butcher Rewards discount vouchers will be issued with an expiry date of 4 weeks later than the issue date. Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd is not required to honour a voucher that has passed its expiry date.
22. The promoter of Super Butcher Rewards is Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd which is located at 6 Eagleview Place, Eagle Farm.
23. Super Butcher Australia Pty Ltd reserves the rights, trademarks and copyrights of the Super Butcher Rewards Program including the ‘Super Butcher Rewards’ name and all artwork, images and print copy associated with the Super Butcher Rewards program.
24. Points may take overnight processing before they are credited to a participant’s membership. Super Butcher Loyalty Rewards points are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer including Super Butcher VIP Card and Super Butcher Discount Card.